Health and Safety Policy
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Request A Quote
GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC is committed to providing and maintaining a healthy, safe and secure working environment for all its employees and any other person who may be affected by its activities. It applies to all premises and activities within the control of GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC Services.
- POLICY STATEMENT
GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC is committed to the highest Health, Safety and Environment (‘HSE’) standards and it is the policy of GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC to promote standards of health and safety within the workforce and all on-site activities, which will lead to the avoidance or reduction of risks to health and safety, ensuring best practice methods of compliance with the UAE Federal Law and all other national legislation are strictly followed. Effective application of a safety management system will depend on the committed engagement by ‘all’ operating within GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC and their employees to align strategic business planning and decision making processes with the regulatory standards.
- GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Health and safety are our highest priority at GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC.
- GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC team is committed to protect and preserve the environment for the new generations.
- GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC team is committed to designing sustainable, healthy and safe environment.
- GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC executive management will lead the continuous safety improvement process.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility in GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC.
- Safety performance is key indicator of our organizational excellence and always incorporated into our business processes.
- GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC will communicate safety performance openly with its staff.
- GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC staff is given the knowledge, skills and training necessarily to safely perform their jobs.
- GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC staff is instructed to act proactively with regard to health and safety matters. The combined efforts of GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC leadership and management aim to develop conscientious and well-trained staff.
- HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC
The Head of each Department of the Company will have the overall responsibility to ensure effective implementation of the HSE management system by providing adequate resources, setting and reviewing objectives for the continual improvement in HSE performance and cooperating with all stakeholders.
The HSE Policy shall be appropriately communicated and made available to all staff and interested parties to make them aware of their individual obligations.
Aiming to promote the safety of personnel, customers and the community, the Top Management accepts that it is their responsibility to ensure a healthy and safe workplace by providing and maintaining:
- a) Facilities for the monitoring and control of environmental factors in the workplace.
- b) Proper training and supervision.
- c) Implementation of the following instructions/processes:
- Emergency Preparedness Plan – to ensure that damage, exposure or injury is limited and managed in the correct manner.
- Evacuation Instruction – to ensure GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC personnel are systematically evacuated to prevent injury or danger to their health and safety in case of Fire, Bomb Threat, and Earthquake or during any emergency situations.
- Waste Management- to ensure that waste generated by the organization is handled and correctly disposed of when the containers are full to eliminate pollution and reduce the risk of exposure to dangerous/toxic substances.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE EMPLOYEE
Every employee working at GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC has the responsibility to:
- a) Perform duties ensuring own health and safety at work and that of fellow employees.
- b) Follow all HSE practices, processes and instructions.
- c) Fulfill his HSE responsibilities in cooperation with the management.
The GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC HSE Policy is communicated and applicable not only to GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC but to ‘all’ operating in delivery of any activity in GloboPrime Documents Clearing Services LLC and it is the legal duty for all to ensure compliance with this policy.
By principle, safety requirements are thoroughly integrated in our work systems and day-to-day operations. Our teams are given clear instructions that productivity, quality, and cost control can never take priority over the health and safety of our employees.
Request a Quote
Request an individual quotation. We'll assess your requirements and get back to you within one working hour.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form to request a callback. One of our specialist advisors will call you back as soon as possible.
Get in touch with us on Whatsapp if you prefer! Message us on +971564625222 to get started. Text only.