Attestation of school transfer certificate

Attestation of school transfer certificate in UAE

School transfer certificate is an official letter from the student most recent school / collage which confirms information about their enrollment.If you are applying for your child’s admission in UAE following documents are required A school application form, copies of the passports of students and parents and their UAE visa pages, Emirates ID, eight passport-size photographs, a copy of the child’s birth certificate attested, their school records for the last two years, immunisation records and a school transfer certificate certificate attestation of the children has to be done. We would require either the original or a retrieved copy from the registrar. The attestation takes place on these originals.

Obtaining an school transfer certificate is a multi-step process and requires Signature, stamp from the School principal’s signature and school stamp Attestation by the Ministry of Education in the current location, this can be done by the country’s Embassy finally Attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE, getting a document attested demands expertise and a full understanding of the procedures involved.

GloboPrime, with its experience in handling attestation of certificates will provide you the attested documents in a timely manner to ensure your School transfer certificate and Birth Certificate Attestation for UAE quickly.

Request A Quote

    School Transfer Certificate Apostille Services

    Kindly note the process may vary depending on the document and the laws of the origin & destination country. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs may be replaced by an Apostille if the origin or destination countries are part of Hague convention 1961.

    Original certificates may not be required for some countries.

    Acceptance or rejection of documents is solely based on the discretion of the government authorities concerned. Furthermore, the requirements and processes may vary from time to time depending on the government department’s policies, terms and conditions.



    To write an Application TC (Transfer Certificate) from School or Application for Transfer Certificate from School and College, follow the steps below; Write the details of the person(School Principal) who will issue the TC, along with the institute name and address. Mention date. Write subject line

    Type of document and the country of document origin determines the process. Some countries allow copies to be attested.
    MOFA UAE is the final government authority who stamp a non-UAE certificates intended to be used in UAE. It is a mandated step for Equivalency certificate.
    Type of document and the country of document origin determines the process. Some countries allow copies to be attested.

    The transfer certificate is provided by the Ministry of Education/KHDA and confirms the same information as required when coming to the UAE. If a child is transferring between Emirates, the certificate does not have to be attested by the MOE and can be obtained directly from the school

    List of documents authentication we can assist you with!

    Educational Certificate

    Qatar Personal Document

    Qatar Commercial Document Attestation

    Any Certificate attestation From the Following Countries

    Ready to Get Started?

    Contact GloboPrime today for a free consultation and personalized quote. We’ll guide you through the process and ensure your documents are attested accurately and efficiently.Visit our office or call us today!

    Request a Quote

    Request an individual quotation. We'll assess your requirements and get back to you within one working hour.

    call request

    Request a Callback

    Fill in the form to request a callback. One of our specialist advisors will call you back as soon as possible.



    Get in touch with us on Whatsapp if you prefer! Message us on +971564625222 to get started. Text only.

    Call Us Now