- Translation. The original Marriage Certificate from St Mary’s should be translated into Arabic on the original letterhead of the translation centre and attached together.
Cost: AED 150 – This in in Al Twar Centre.
- Dubai Courts Attestation. The original Marriage Certificate and Original Translation should be taken to the Dubai Courts on the 1st floor of Al Twar Centre in Al Qusais. At the reception take a token. The Marriage Certificate and Translation will be verified against the original passport and Emirates ID and signed by the official. The signed Marriage Certificate and Translation should be shown to the reception again to get another token for stamping. Once the token number is called the official will take the payment and put the sticker of Dubai Courts and stamp it with the date. Dubai Courts is open Sun to Thu from 8AM to 8PM. Cost-AED 310
- E Dirham Card– You have to then obtain an EDirham Card from the first floor of the Labour Office on the ground floor of Al Twar Centre in Al Qusais. Refill the card with AED 220
- Ministry of Justice– You have to then take the Marriage Certificate and Translation to the Ministry of Justice building behind Al Twar Centre and obtain a token. Here the stamping will cost AED 55 which is to be paid by E Dirham Card. MoJ is open Sun to Thu from 8AM to 2PM.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs– You have to then take the Marriage Certificate and
Translation to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs counter on the ground floor of Al Twar Centre in Al Qusais (where you obtained the E Dirham Card) and get a token. You will receive a stamp which will cost AED 153. This is also payable by E Dirham Card only. MOFA is open Sun to Thu from 8AM to 2PM.
6. IVS- FOR INDIANS – You have to then take the Marriage Certificate and Translation to
IVS centre at Business Atrium building at Oud Metha for stamping of Indian Consulate. Take a photocopy and original passports of both spouses. They will charge AED 60 here. IVS is open Sun to Thu from BAM to 3PM. They give tokens only until 11 AM.
FOR OTHER NATIONALITIES – PLEASE PROCEED TO EACH ONES RESPECTIVE CONSULATE/EMBASSY WITH THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AND TRANSLATION, ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE A PHOTOCOPY AND ORIGINAL PASSPORTS OF BOTH
It is advisable to get at least 2 coples attested through this process.